Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Zac, #2

Fun fact; I once discovered a yellow ball in a very… “remarkable” spot. It was in a cave, in the middle of no-where. Why was I in the middle of no-where? Don't ask. I gingerly went into the cave, but to my surprise, there was an extremely bright light in the direction I was wandering. When I got to the blazing light, it was the same yellow ball. I approached it; however, I couldn't just simply pick it up! I had to take off a glass case,To open it up. Afterwards, I decamped from the cave. I love adventuring!

1 comment:

  1. Zach! My first impression is that your writing has so much voice in it! And your writing style is so completely your own - it is very easy to distinguish. That is a good trait in an author because people start to recognise your writing...and seek it out! You writing is very correct; you have taken risks with your punctuation and still made sure all the full stops and capitals etc. are in the right place.
    Well done, Miss R.

    ReplyDelete