Monday, October 17, 2016

Sammie



"Does everybody else see that!" I pronounced pointing my index at the spider outside.
"What the grass? Real delusional this time Crazy Daisy!" Andy said with a huff!
"Yeah nobody wants to hear your stories, Crazy Daisy!" Alexia growled at me.
"What are you looking at Daisy?" Mr. White Scowled...
"Just a HUGE metal spider resurrected between the buildings,Sir." I said as sassy as I could.
"I can't see anything,ha ha ha, no wonder they call you Crazy Daisy!"

I stared out the window. It disappeared. I raced to window and pushed my nose hard up to the glass.Gone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sammie, you almost wrote your whole story in dialogue! Dialogue can tell a reader lots about a story or a character and helps the reader to feel a part of the story. I still can't imagine Mr. White. He must be a very unorthodox teacher to laugh at his students! This will be a great activity for you as it is going to force you to think about what the most important aspects of the story are and sticking to that. It will get easier with practice.
    Well done, Miss R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it how you told this story through dialogue.-Blake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammie -I liked the way you left this as a mystery and left me wondering whether there was a spider or not.

    from Codi

    ReplyDelete