Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Herewini

I gingerly started walking across the fast flowing stream with my bright yellow torch and however I appeared to wind up at a very big dark cave. I had discovered that there were dinosaur bones under the cave. I had gone to get some of my friends to help me dig to the bottom of the cave it took us all night to dig to the bottom and they were remarkable I couldn't believe that I had seen dinosaur bones in the first time ever. After we had looked at the bones we had to take them to the museum.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was so cool. I like that you took them to a museum after.

    (:Bryce:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herewini, you are really starting to add great description to your writing such as, "fast flowing stream". You have used the 5 prompt words well. You last sentence would have been enhanced by using some more punctuation such as an exclamation mark after the word ever. What an amazing story that you came up with, finding dinosaur bones would be very exciting!

    ReplyDelete