Monday, October 17, 2016

Zac, #1, (Theme; Spiders)

There I was. Backed into a corner by a enormous, deadly being, if you could even call it that. Its big metallic legs slowly crawled over me, I had turned into a statue by this point. It couldnt see me, however, I bet it had great hearing. It began to walk away from the corner, where I was located. I slowly began to walk out of the corner, almost up behind it. I lashed out on its back, barely able to grab on-to the steel beams that were almost fur-like in appearance, it drops. The monstrosity was dead. I was victorious.

1 comment:

  1. Zach you have used punctuation well to show the phrasing of your writing. You almost managed to write the whole story in past tense... can you spot your one slip up? Thanks for your help figuring out how to get our posts loaded onto the 100WC site, you are a great leader in our classroom.
    Miss R.

    ReplyDelete