Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chris

I gingerly entered the cave and lit up my and yellow torch. Everything was brighter and I could finally see everything around me; I saw something remarkable. I had discovered a old ancient statue it lit up the room as a shadow touched the head of it. The shadow disappeared and so did the statue I chased the shadow  around corners through doors but stopped at a gorge. The shadow got away but dropped the statue and had no idea so I slowly swung across on vines and ran out of the cave and it was put in the museum. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris. You have some great language in here such as 'ancient' and 'gorge'. I like the way you chased the shadow "around corners and through doors"...I can imagine I am running through the cave like a whirlwind as I read! In the last sentence it is a but confusing who the "it" is. You might like to read about some real treasure hunting on websites such as this one: http://listverse.com/2013/02/07/10-mysterious-lost-treasures-of-the-world/
    From Miss R.

    ReplyDelete