Monday, October 17, 2016

Kahu's 100 Word Challenge

Hiding under my bed I blocked my ears refusing to here the screams off the citizens of the city. Nothing could stop the eight legged beast. I could here the screams as the beast wrapped up his prey. Blood splattered as the monstrosity devoured countless lives. Gathering up my courage I crawled to the window and took a small peek only to see a giant spider. As I stared at the behemoth I saw it turn around . I was next.The spider slowly walked towards the window. Large red eyes looked through the window and vanished. The giant spider was gone forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Kahu, I like the way you have started in the action and used a nice piece of alliteration to round of your first sentence. You are exploring some great new language here such as 'behemoth' and 'devoured' - well done! I love the use of the short sentence in the middle of your story, it is a very good way to build suspense and add emphasis. I am wondering why and how the spider vanished? I wonder if you could have used your last sentence to give us some sort of hint or clue as to what happened in the end?
    From Miss R.

    ReplyDelete