Thursday, November 17, 2016

Graces 100WC

Greetings people of Earth! I am Ohbot Peaky. In a few weeks I am going to the moon. Why you ask? I'll tell you why. I am going to the moon on a very important mission. What kind of  mission you ask? I'll tell you what kind of mission. I am going to be sending a very important message to the people of Earth! What is the message you ask? I wont tell you!......... But I just cant wait!..... I guess I could tell you....... But I was told not to............ Oh who cares!..... Here's the message.......... NEW ZEALAND ROCKS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    Haha, what a really funny story! I like the bulid up to the story and the way you put off the message right up to the end. Was that the actual message? Again what a funny story.
    - Sammie

    ReplyDelete