Thursday, November 17, 2016

Martin 100 Word Challange

Greeting humans of earth, As you all have heard I, Peaky have been up in space for a while now, "space is extraordinary" but I have to say food in space doesn't nearly compare to as good as food on Earth. I was really surprised when I saw how orange Mars is. The creepy aliens up here are weird and strange. Up in space it feels a little unnerving and strange, its like I am being pulled up by a balloon or being lifted by something into the air. This has been great talking to you earthlings, Peaky, over & out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martin. If you keep writing like this you become a famous writer your story is awesome and I think you should keep on writing the thing I really liked about your writing was your vocabulary it was great. Chris

    ReplyDelete